Bubble Tea, usually prepared with tea, milk, and tapioca is originated in Taiwan. It has become so popular that bubble tea lovers created different bubble tea recipes. These recipes come up with different flavors that you too can prepare at home for your family and friends.
There are many flavors that have added to our favourite bubble tea recipes that these bubble tea lovers created to outburst our mouths. Have you heard of Thai Bubble Tea and Coconut Thai Tea? These two both were originated from Thailand, as the name says. How about the Pistachio Bubble Tea? It has the Pistachio Pudding mix to give it a delicious taste. And the Peach Bubble Tea flavor? It’s just a great way to hold on to that summer feeling! And here is another terrific flavor that you may include in your collection of bubble tea recipes.
Thai Mango-Coconut Bubble Tea
Thai must really love the bubble milk tea that they have created many different flavors for their tea. To prepare the Thai Mango-Coconut Bubble Tea, you will need the following:
1 pack of tapioca pearls
Thai red tea or regular black tea
1 ripe mango
sweetener (it can be honey, syrup, or granulated sugar)
coconut milk (1 can is good for 2 servings)
crushed ice or ice cubes
How to do it:
- Prepare the black or red tea. The packaging states the proper way to prepare the tea.
- Prepare the tapioca pearls on a separate pan. There is also an instruction included at the back of the packaging.
- Scoop out the mango from its skin and put it onto the food processor or blender.
- Put ⅓ of the water into the processed mango along with the 2 to 3 tablespoons of sweeteners.
- After the preparation of all that you need, you may now start putting altogether the ingredients.
- First, place tapioca pearls into glasses for servings.
- Then add ¼ cup of tea to each glass.
- Put ¼ cup of the mango syrup
- Add ½ of a cup of the coconut milk
- If needed, add extra sweeteners for your Thai Mango-Coconut Bubble Tea
- Lastly, it is best served when cold. Add ice cubes as much as wanted.
And voila, you now have the Thai Mango-Coconut Bubble Tea to include in your bubble tea recipes. This makes a nice dessert and a refreshing drink, especially during summer.